2010-04-02

EADS versus Boeing



One could think that the recent events regarding the bidding process for the famous MRTT supposed to be purchased by the US-Air Force was a new proof of the war between Boeing and EADS. French President, Nicolas Sarkozy made even a statement about this.

Of course there is no problem between both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. Indeed Boeing and EADS are the best friends in the world, and I have a proof.


A few days ago I got the opportunity to meet some people of Eurocopter, a subsidiary of EADS, and they offered me a gift. This splendid ‘Dauphin’ in die-cast, produced by Eurocopter and bought by the US Coast Guards.

Looking more carefully at the box, I could that this toy was made in China, and that it was a ‘Boeing Officially Licensed Product’.

I really think that EADS public relations service should be either strongly reinforced or at least be more coherent in its policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment